Anxiety, Stress and Confidence
My role is to support you. Helping you to think more positively and reduce stress and anxiety. I use techniques from modern research in sport psychology, relational psychology, visualization and hypnotherapy.
Anxiety negatively affects our performance. Moreover, it also impacts relationships, social life, health, confidence and self-esteem. In addition, anxiety symptoms can be physical and psychological:
- panic attacks
- poor injury and illness recovery
- pre-match vomiting
- fear of what others think of you
- doubting your abilities
- dwelling on mistakes
Furthermore, if left untreated, stress can result in
- disordered eating
- reliance on alcohol and medication
- relationship breakdown and loss of career.
Stress can come from
- financial and relationship difficulties
- injury and health worries
- work and career setbacks
High levels of both stress and anxiety not only hit self-confidence, but also strike self-belief and of course, performance.